14.4.11

~Leah~

...All about Leah...
She loves to find a little corner and cuddle up with a doll and a book. She is one that will just go off and entertain her self.
Here she is with her cousin Cambree reading a book together, while we were all watching Conference!
She is one that will actually let me take her picture! -and smile everytime-
Here she is saying 'love you'. She is so sweet! ...but silly. :P
She likes to dress up too.
She and I are alot alike in that we are both indepent. We both like to do things ourselves. it is there that we run into a few problems. i want to do things for her, but she wants to do things herself. Shes our little princess though, and wrapped around her daddy's finger. I am kinda mellow (aka boring) i like to relax when I can and she will come sit with me, usually bringing along a pile of books! so we mesh good there. :D

3 comments:

  1. I love learning about how unique your kids are. Leah is so cute. She sounds like my kind of girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah is a little doll. And she sounds like a real girl when it comes to dressing up. I love to hear about little ones liking to have books read to them. That is a great relaxing time together. Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah is so quiet and cute:) It's been fun watching her play with Tanikka's dolls, purses and other stuff!! You have the cutest kids what can I say your an AWESOME mom!!!

    ReplyDelete