Brock is so sweet. and happy. and content. and smiley. and busy. and ticklish. ect. ect. ect. I could go on and on.
He has his two bottom teeth now. He is scooting everywhere and will be crawling in no time!
This video is of him trying baby food. He kept shivering because it was tart, I guess. it was pretty funny. he didn't like it much. :)
Our Brock is such a good baby and so fun to have in our family. He has grown SO fast. Its crazy how the time flies when you are trying to keep up with 3 kids growing! Being a mom i so fun, Challenging at times but, SO FUN!

Zander doesn't like cereal to much either i have to mix it with water and then mix baby food in the cereal he thinks it to tart by its self. Have you seen those mesh feeding things? they kinda look like a ring pop but its just this mesh thing that you can put fresh food in it and then the can chew on that and it squish out. zander really like that with banana... anyway Brock is a CUTIE!
ReplyDeleteHe is ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteThat video was so stinking cute:D Where you just feeding him the cereal or something else?? Leah was so fun to listen to giggling at her little bro:)
ReplyDeleteJill your kids are so cute. I loved the video. I don't think he liked what ever you were trying to feed him. Does he have a little red in his hair? I love his eyes. He is adorable. And Leah's giggle was darling.
ReplyDeleteWhen I opened your blog up it went to post a comment, so I guess I will say Hi! and I love you. Aunt Colleen
ReplyDelete