25.3.11

Crafts

At our house we have started to do craft/art time. We have had alot of fun with it. Some days it is just coloring or water paints but we have done a few other things too. Like sock puppits, glueing cotton balls on paper, and like in these pictures shaving cream paint and slime. -the last two I learned from working at a preschool while going to school at USU.
-Leah has underwear on, i swear!-
Shaving Cream Paint
This slime stuff is cool. you can color on it and then mix it all in and it just makes designs in the slime. you can color on it over and over again.
If you want to know how to make either one of these crafts then let me know and i will give you the recipe and directions. We have sure had fun with it!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I miss your kids!! Wait do you go to school at USU now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I wish I was as good of a mom as you are:) So do share the recipe for the slime that is something my kids would love to do and it is spring break. I need some fun things for them to do:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Jill I want the two recipe for my grandchildren. They look like great fun. Love you, Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete