
I said 'act sweet' and this is what i got:

Isn't he the smiley-est (yeah i made that word up)

oh yeah and I got a hair cut, bangs and all. i like it, the bangs are something to get used to.

okay, we missed garbage day. no big deal with a small family, right? WRONG, at least not out here with all the stupid (i used other choice words) CATS! Oh but this didn't happen only once it happened twice! Because the garbage lid was a bit open because it was to full the cats got in it and rip the bags apart and empty everything inside. SO I gathered it all up in another bag and kept everything in the house by the door until garbage day and then i filled it up and took it to the road. and AGAIN the cat got to it before the garbage man came. Lets just say i prayed for strong winds that day. :)

wouldn't you be mad! needless to say i had just emptied the fridge of left overs in that bag....gross!
I see you liked Ritz crackers. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteOh man, sweet kids at the top of the post! And what a mess! I can't believe that they got it again before the garbage man came!!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say how cute your hair is!!! Totally love it!
ReplyDeleteI think that the sweet kids pictures are adorable. I love your hair. You look way cute. The mess is funny in a weird way. One nice thing about cats is they keep the mice away. Dogs can cause a big mess when it come to garbage too. I feel for you.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen
So did the winds come and get rid of the garbage:D It would be nice if the cats and dogs stayed on their own property!!!
ReplyDelete