He is totally boy! and adorable. Den & I just love how friendly he is with us. I agree that the first picture looks alot like Brock does now. They must have come from the same mold. It will be interesting to see how they both turn out. All three of your kids a darling.
Josh and I have been married almost 6 years. We have 4 children now. Garrett is 5, Leah is 4, Brock is 2, and we just had a brand new baby, Ridge!! We are excited for you to all stay updated with us through our blog. Happy reading!
He is totally boy! and adorable. Den & I just love how friendly he is with us. I agree that the first picture looks alot like Brock does now. They must have come from the same mold. It will be interesting to see how they both turn out. All three of your kids a darling.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen
Oh my heck i thought that the picture was of Brock!
ReplyDelete