30.1.12

All I ever do are updates!

We are still in idaho, while Josh is in North Dakota! We had planned to move last week. Some of the men in my ward came and moved all my stuff out last Wednesday. At that time i was going to maybe stay for a couple days longer, so i asked them to leave the kitchen table and the kids' two small mattresses. That is all we have left in our house, except the things i plan to take to ND. Needless to say we have spent a lot of time at my moms.
The reason we have not left yet is because, my dad got a new job and they were going to give him a new work truck. So the plan was to leave this week, have my mom drive up with me and then be able to drive my dads old truck home. I thought it was worth waiting a couple more days, to have her ride with and help with the 12 hour trip up there. My mom delivers the mail, and her one sub is going to be out of town this whole week! :/ So not happy about that. BUT it gets worse, the week i would be able to get up there, Josh will be sent away to Texas for a week for training. So it will be a full 2 weeks before i get to see him. And the drive will not have a reward at the end for me or the kids!
Anyway thats the story as of right today. Its always changing. ill keep you all 'updated'. :D

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! Good luck. I hope its all worth all this work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I say I agree with Kim, What a bummer! You will be able to see your dad, but that is not Josh! I feel for you. Your dad will be excited to have you and the kids there. I know that he LOVES his kids and grandkids. Will your mom and their kids ever move to be with Your dad? How long do you all plan to stay in N Dakota?

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete