15.1.12

update and pictures!

Garrett and Brock got new church clothes and they looked so cute in them i had to take pictures! -Another cute one of the 3 of them. (these pictures are mostly for Josh since he is so far away and i don't have a good camera phone (: ) Well an update on our life: is our renters didn't work out. we had heard some not so good things about them so we had to give them the bad news of not letting them rent our house. so we need to work on finding renters! But I had it in my head that we got to see Josh the end of January, so we are GOING! We plan to leave in about 2 weeks which means we better get busy, packing! We are excited to be together as a family and start our new adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Garrett & Brock look so handsome in their new Sunday clothes. Leah is beautiful. Her hair is getting long. So when you go to visit Josh will it just be a visit, or are you moving? I thought that you weren't going to move until after you had the baby. Have you changed your mind? I know that I hated when Dennis was gone for any length of time. I missed him so much. But the one I feel for the most is Josh. When I went to Washington DC for 3 month I cried everyday. The only thing that helped me get through it was the Book of Mormon. I read it from cover to cover several times. Keep us posted on what your plans are.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't leave! I'm going to miss you guys sooooo much! You'll have to give me your email or something so I can still talk to you guys.

    ReplyDelete