I put it on facebook, but i forgot to inform all of your on our baby! Well i finally went to the Dr. at 22 weeks and had my first appointment, and ultra sound. Ultra Sounds are SO fun, even if it is my forth! I invited my mom to come in and watch because i didn't have Josh to go with me. I also let Garrett and Leah come in. They understood it but didn't think it was that awesome. Garrett did ask 'how do they take a picture through your skin?' that was good thinking on his part!
I looked at the chinese calender and it said we would be having a boy so that is what i was expecting and.... i was RIGHT! It is a BOY!! or i guess the chinese were right! :) We are so excited to have another boy!! Leah is even excited! She and Garrett were fighting over wanting a sister or brother. It was cute but Leah is still really excited. As well as the rest of us!
Yay for boys!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteLet's try this again. I agree totally with Kim. Yay for boys!!! So excited for you. We love our boys and girl! I have a soft spot in my heart for boys. I wanted more boys than girls and the Lord did just that. Don't get me wrong I wanted a girl and was thrilled when I got her. And then I told Kim that she had to have one girl, but was thrilled that she got 4 boys too!
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen
Boys are so fun and less drama:) How sad not to see Josh as soon as you were hoping. Keep us updated. I will miss seeing you at church :(
ReplyDelete