It is finally warming up! We have spent the last couple days outside 75% of the day and its been wonderful!! So glad its finally warm and sunny. i can't wait for all the fun things summer has in store for us!
ps. Brock has made a full recovery and is doing well! Thanks for everyones love and concern and for all your prayers. We have truely been blessed!

I hope that it is this warm tomorrow:) As far as summer goes LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, Ellie and I have been outside ALL THE TIME!I LOVE the family picture up top. That is so cute. Glad to hear the babe is doing well!
ReplyDeleteI love the 70's & 80's, but I really don't want it to go into the 90's. Summer would be perfect if it only got into 70-80 degrees. I'm so happy that Brock is doing well. We talked about him at the shower for Jennifer. Daniel was there. Pat said that Daniel had it happen a second time because of scaring from the first time. It was a couple of years latter. So keep an eye on him.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen
Your blog is adorable, I love all of your pictures! I am glad that we swapped blog addresses.
ReplyDelete