
of course our outside time isn't all sunshine. look at these beautiful rainbow pitures! we have a wonderful view from our front porch. The country is growin' on me.

The kids and I went outside to take some cute pictures in the tall, tall grass in our pasture. After many attempts I got some cute ones. (i think anyway) (;

When i tell Leah to look at me,this is the face i get.

Garrett LOvEs his brother. Brock doesn't always love when he plays with
him. He can be a little over bearing sometimes.

My Cute Garrett. I actually was able to get a good one where he is looking at the camera.

Josh sent Garrett in the house with this treasure one morning. I was quick to send him right back out the door. kinda cool though, huh?

We spend many hours out on our bikes. they finally figured out how to really ride them and they love them! It makes for some fun time outside.

Well we hope we have many warm days ahead of us, we sure do love to be outside. And we are all getting good tans!
You are lucky you tan. Almost everyone of us burn only. Uncle Den, Dennis & David do get a little tan, but not much. Dalton last Sunday caught 7 snakes in my yard. Uncle Den loves having them in the yard, because they keep mice away. I too would rather have snakes in the yard and house over mice. Way cute pictures of the your little ones. Way to go Garrett & Leah on riding sooooo good.
ReplyDeleteLove you tons. Aunt Colleen
FINALLY! Lets hope it stays now! We missed you on Friday! :) Hope to see you soon! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that fun grass! Great pictures!
ReplyDelete