23.1.11

pARK dAY aNYONE?

iT hAS fELT lIKE sPRING aLL wEEK. iT mAKES mE wANT sPRING tO bE hERE eVEN mORE. yESTERDAY (sATURDAY) aND tODAY wE hAVE nOT hAD mUCH tO dO. i hAVE gOTTEN uSED tO jUST hANGING oUT aT hOME aND fINDING tHINGS tO dO, bUT jOSH aND tHE kIDS sTILL gO sTIR cRAZY. sO tODAY wE dRESSED wARM aND wENT tO tHE pARK. - a gREAT sUNDAY aCTIVITY, i kNOW. - iT wAS pRETTY fUN bUT iT wAS oNLY 29 dEGREES sO wE dIDN'T sTAY lONG. aND bROCK aND i hUNG oUT iN tHE cAR mOST oF tHE tIME.
lEAH, oUR lITTLE dARE dEVIL. sHE iSN'T sCARED oF tHE sLIDE gARRETT hAS yET tO gO dOWN.
gARRETT pUSHED jOSH oN tHE mERRY gO rOUND.
oUR cHURCH tIMES aRE aLL sO dIFFERENT nOW tHAT wE dON'T dO fAMILY dINNER wITH mY fAMILY aNYMORE oN sUNDAY. pLUS mY dAD wORKS sUNDAY nIGHTS aND mY mOM uSUALLY hAS mEETINGS. wHICH iS aNOTHER rEASON wE nEED tO fIND tHINGS tO dO oN sUNDAYS.

2 comments:

  1. Brrr... what troopers y'all are. That's a bummer you don't do family dinners anymore, but good for you finding something else meaningful to do! What a good mom you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/2/11 08:29

    I will try again. I left a comment a couple of days ago but it wouldn'g finish it even when I selected a profile. I tried several different profiles.

    I love the pictures of your Sunday. Way to go! What a smart mom & wife you are. So sad about the family dinner being cancelled. We enjoy ours. Oh there are times that dad heads for his room for peace and quiet. But for the most part we both enjoy playing with the grandkids and watching them all play together.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete