Brock, Brock, Brock. first of all he is an angel baby! i couldn't ask for a better baby!
He is 5 months old in a couple days, i can't believe it. They grow up so fast!
He has quit taking the pacifier, but likes his thumb. which has alot of pros and cons.
He is sleeping really well. He will somewhat put himself to sleep, but needs alittle assistance.
He smiles all the time.
He doesn't love floor time, but will lay there for a while.
We LOVE having him a part of our family!!!
ready for a Brock picture overload?

What a cute baby! They do grow up fast... he is so big already!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness he is a handsome little fella!! I have one that is a month older, aren't they so much fun!
ReplyDeleteJill that was not an overload. But I did love seeing him. He does have a cute smile. I am glad that he is a good baby. All of your kids are darling. Love Aunt Colleen
ReplyDeleteWhat a little stud! He's a cutie, that's for sure. He is growing up so fast. You're kids all look alike to me. Love it!
ReplyDeleteMan he is definitly a Taylor. I just love those little ears! I love the last picture where he doesn't have his arm around that doll. It's like he's saying "mom, why do you have this silly doll by me!" but in his heart he loves it! ha ha
ReplyDelete