14.10.10

Yesterday we got the news that our car is completely totaled out. We got the go ahead to come get the remaining stuff out of our car and our license plates.
They mentioned that there was an electronic device in the back. Josh and I couldn't think of what that would be. When I checked in the back there was a DVD player. A portable one you can use in the car. ?? part of the rug in the back had flipped up, so thats the only place i can think of where it could've come from. BUT Josh and I haven't ever bought one. So anyway its the weirdest thing for it to just show up. ???
When I went to pick it all up I thought I would take a few pictures, because I didn't have my camera the day of. So here they are:
Pretty crazy, huh?
(oh yeah, last night I loaded the dishwasher, and it wouldn't start. :{ so thats another delema. I guess when it rains it pours.)

1 comment:

  1. It sucks that your car is totalled, but the most important thing is that you and Leah are safe! How scary is that?! Ugh, and it does always seem to pour. Prayers and thoughts to you, Josh, and the kids! Hope things get better for you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete