20.10.10

coming to terms

I was one of those who said they would never buy/drive a van. and now we have gone and bought ourselves one. :(

I am trying to like it dispite my feelings about vans in general. I admit I do like it okay, that is there is nothing I dislike so far. I don't know what my hold up is, really. Its not like I am ashamed to have so many kids that I need a van. I think its just that I don't want to be old enough to have one...maybe? I don't know, I'm just in denial, I guess.

Anyway its a Kia, Sadona. It drives really nice. We are not sure on the gas milage, definatly not as good as my corola, but it should still be okay.

Hopefully this will be a good car for us for a while. Everyone says I will love having a van, and I sure hope thats the case! :D

5 comments:

  1. Oh how funny! I couldn't wait to get one! They're so much more luxurious, such a smooth ride, so much room... its like being in a limo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I have never wanted a van. We got a Honda Pilot but my 5-year-old keeps asking why we don't have a van like the other kids his age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated driving a van when I first got it but I must admit, I LOVE having the room! When the kids are not getting along, I can seperate them:) Cute van!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Jill. I came to terms that I would have a minivan someday about five years ago, and I don't have a car period! If I could choose a car though I would choose a minivan even though I have two kids :) So practical and easy! Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you did it. You are a real, official mom now. 3 kids and a mini van. But that doesn't mean you can't still be hip! and girl you are! I've actually thought that it would be nice to not have to bend as much to get the kiddo in and out. I think you'll love it. Just watch out for any 16 year olds driving suburbans who "might" hit your nice white van in the parking lot!;)

    ReplyDelete