I went to the 'thought a week ago i wouldn't need' Dr.s appointment today. And.....NOTHING had changed from last week. Still dialated to a 3, 80% effaced. She stripped my membranes for the 2nd time. I just don't know why this baby isn't ready to come out. Everyones ready, especially me!
At this point the only thing that gives me hope is that its got to happen, at some point, one way or another. And its got to be soon. They won't start me because i had a C-Section with Garrett. But she, my Dr. said if i go a week over they can break my water. i don't think i will get to that point BUT, its a comfort all the same.
The next update post with hopefully have a baby in it.

Oh Jill! I must say that three months ago I felt the exact same way: updates were totally old and overrated!! Hopefully this baby boy decides to make his debut some time soon for your sake. I'll keep hoping and checking! Good luck :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! He will come. When he's supposed too ( : And probably when you're not ready for it.
ReplyDeleteWhat day exactly is the due date?
ReplyDelete