Quite a few weeks ago for an enrichment activity we all made aprons. They were super easy! I of course didn't finish that night. My moms sewing machine that I had taken to use, had a short in the cord. After we got a new cord I decided to finish it. :) I am happy with how it turned out and although it looks funny on me now with my big belly and all, i am sure it will look great in a couple weeks.
Garrett was a great help. :) Maybe he will be a great seamstress one day and love this picture. Or he will be the opposite and hate it! ...and in that case we will use it against him.
1 month ago

Cute:D I want to make one! You will have to show me how, that is when you have the time to!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDelete