I think we are finally ready. It would really be nice for the baby to come today. We spend all weekend getting caught up on the garden. We picked 2, 5 gallon buckets full of beans and got them all blanched and frozen. I am all caught up on laundry, which will only last a day or two, thats why the baby needs to come now. My house is clean, the dishes are done, I wrote in my journal so i could be ready to write about the baby, my kids room is clean. I am READY! Its just a matter of if the baby is ready, I guess. (He has my permission to come!) :D
Thanks for all the baby name helps. It really did help! But you will all have to wait to see what we name him. (don't worry i have to wait too. because we are still debating between two names.)

You should come and clean my house now maybe it would help put you into labor;}
ReplyDeleteAnd when you guys are done with Trisha's you can come over to my house and keep the love chain going. We are back. I stopped by your house but it looked like everyone was probably napping so we did not come in.
ReplyDeleteMama Dawn
I'm prayin' for ya!! I hope everthing goes well. Let us know when he decides to make his entrance into this world!
ReplyDeleteLindsay
I guess I won, huh? i got lucky. I'll accept the payment as just not being pregnant anymore. I'll be thinking really laborious thoughts for you :)
ReplyDelete