1 month ago
6.8.10
A little help....
Josh and i are having a hard time deciding on a name. we both like a couple just can't decide which one. nothing has seemed to just click. Josh just told me that i had to make the final decision. anyway so i am turning to you for help. We are open to new names so if any of you have names we could use that would be great. some of the names we have....
Brock - which i love and would use but i don't know its to close to Barack Obama.
Ridge - Josh really likes Ridge. i have come around to it. It just might be a little to different, i am afraid. And when ever i say it, i have to repeat it and spell it, like its kinda hard to say....maybe?
we also like Nate, Kade or Kaden, ??.
Another dilemma we have is a middle name. i like double syllable middle names but then again nothing seems to fit. Josh's middle name and his dads name is Howard and that goes with a couple of the names good. We also like Wade its a family name and my dad loves it. He actually still insist that he is going to use it for one of his kids. :) (hes crazy) other than that we don't have any middle names.
so as you can see i need HELP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love deciding on baby names!
ReplyDeleteI think Brock is a great name, I'm sure no one would think of the President because his name is spelled Barack.
A couple questions... what is Garrett's middle name? Would Wade be a first or a middle name? Are you set on two syllables?
We like to use family names for middle names. We've used Ethan (which is also E's grandpa's name), Ethan's dad, Grandpa Holliday, and my mom's dad.
okay Garretts middle name is Joshua. we like wade for a middle name only. and no it doesn't have to be two syllables.
ReplyDeleteI also feel bad because we have used Josh's family names but none of mine except Leah has my middle name, Nicole. but my family isn't to sentamental like that so they don't care to much. and it has meant alot to Josh's Dad. Leah was his moms name. ....anyway.
We didn't decided on a name until after Paxton was born. Kayden was one of our choices but it is also the name of Zach's cousin so it had to be thrown out. I am thinking Kaden Mark Taylor would be cute. A little nod to your dad. I don't know any of his family names so I can't use them in my imagination.
ReplyDeleteI do love the name Brock in fact, if you use it we might have boys with the same name eventually! (you know i'd love that!) Unless I have all girls which is all too likely. But Ridge, that name is just Tough! Especially as he is going to be a handsome little devil, Ridge really will be a cute name. Out of all your names those two are by far my favorite! P.S. What did the Doctor say!
ReplyDeleteI like Brock! And don't worry I won't call him brockolie;} Brock Wade Taylor sounds pretty good. I wanted to name one of my boys Kaden but decided against it because I had a cousin with that name that I didn't like to much. There is a boy in my ward with the name Jaden, Jaden Wade Taylor sounds good too. I don't know, I'm not good with names so I'm glad I don't have to pick anymore:D Good luck with your name adventure!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you had me at Brock, but I think I like Ridge even better! I actually really love it! You could even go Bridger if you wanted. And I love, love, love Wade. After those options I just can't let you do Nate, Kade or Kaden. I like them all but they seem too ordinary comparatively. I've always had syllable issues, but once they're named you won't even notice. Can't wait to hear what you decide!
ReplyDeleteOkay here are the results from oput of state. Brock had 0 votes as everyone thought of Barack; Ridge had 3 votes (G-ma& Gpa Belt, & me) Nate had 2 votes; Kade had 2 votes, but not Kaden as it is often a girl's name. Everyone liked Howard as a middle name and everyone really liked Wade Howard Taylor, but I know you don't want Waded as a first name. In the end I am sure we will love any name you choose and don't let all of us influence you guys. See you in a couple of days.
ReplyDeleteByron Howard, is Danelle's name. My like Brock Howard. Katie Willes
ReplyDeleteGma Belt also likes Curtis Howard
ReplyDeleteI really like Brock!! I also think that Kaden Wade Taylor!! Tell me what you name him!! I will also be more than happy to help along with your kids i would love to!!
ReplyDeleteYes Paige had her baby yesterday at 3:25. I agree it isn't fair, mine came One hour and fifteen minutes early. He is super cute. His name is Maddox Parley Hurst he was 6 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. They are doing really well.
ReplyDelete