1 month ago
1.8.10
As promised...
I had a Dr. appointment on Thursday. Its taken me a couple days to post, only because there wasn't that great of an update. I was still dialated to a 1 and now 80% effaced! so i had only thinned out 20 more %. which is something, just not much. i guess it all has to happen sometime and it will add up! ...eventually...
My next appointment is this tuesday, so i will give another update then! maybe they will send me to the hospital. :) ...one can only hope. I am mostly kidding i still have 2 1/2 weeks!
I was thinking in sacrament meeting today how with Garrett I was scared to death to deliver and thought can't it just stay in....and now i am thinking, it HAS to come out!! there is an end to this being large!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How fun:D I'm excited that the end is in sight for you! I love your other blogs:) And I'm glad that it is not me that had all your animals, although I think you need to add a dog to your list of them;}
ReplyDelete