Wyatt got his mission call today! You can watch the video of him opening it! ...oh and sorry it's kinda long. You don't have to watch the whole thing! :) we are all way excited for him.
OK, first of all, I can't believe how much Wyatt looks and SOUNDS like your dad!!! When did this happen?!?!?! Congrats to Wyatt... your cousin in TX is super proud and excited for you! It was so fun to listen to and see all the reactions of your cute family. Makes me miss you guys. :(
How exciting! My mom called and told me last night! Wyatt sounds completely different! Are we talking about the same one? He's going to be such a great missionary! Tell in congrats from a long last cousin!
Jill, I just looked at Garrett's dog bite pictures. Saturday I spoke to your dad about what had happened. I asked him if the dog had been put down. He said that the owners wanted to give him away, because he was such a good dog. I was telling the family about it yesterday and Kari said that the dog that attacked her when she was young had attacked another child and the dogs owner had to give the dog away. Her family took the dog not knowing that it had attack a child before and that is why they were giving it away. She was almost killed. If her brother hadn't have been there a screamed for her mom she would have been killed. She said to tell you to insist that the dog be put down.
Josh and I have been married almost 6 years. We have 4 children now. Garrett is 5, Leah is 4, Brock is 2, and we just had a brand new baby, Ridge!! We are excited for you to all stay updated with us through our blog. Happy reading!
OK, first of all, I can't believe how much Wyatt looks and SOUNDS like your dad!!! When did this happen?!?!?! Congrats to Wyatt... your cousin in TX is super proud and excited for you! It was so fun to listen to and see all the reactions of your cute family. Makes me miss you guys. :(
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! My mom called and told me last night! Wyatt sounds completely different! Are we talking about the same one? He's going to be such a great missionary! Tell in congrats from a long last cousin!
ReplyDeleteJill, I just looked at Garrett's dog bite pictures. Saturday I spoke to your dad about what had happened. I asked him if the dog had been put down. He said that the owners wanted to give him away, because he was such a good dog. I was telling the family about it yesterday and Kari said that the dog that attacked her when she was young had attacked another child and the dogs owner had to give the dog away. Her family took the dog not knowing that it had attack a child before and that is why they were giving it away. She was almost killed. If her brother hadn't have been there a screamed for her mom she would have been killed. She said to tell you to insist that the dog be put down.
ReplyDelete