Garretts bite marks after 2 weeks of the incident. We got to take the stitches out after 10 days. I think his leg healed up really good. its amazing how fast their little bodies can heal. He actually didn't buise like I thought he would, so that was nice. We havn't talked to the owners yet but we are planning to go over there soon and talk about putting the dog down! Anyway, happy recovery!
1 month ago

Jill! His leg is looking great (compared to 2 weeks ago)! I thought I left you a comment last week when I found your blog but I don't see it... anyway, I just found out you had a blog when I saw a comment you left on Dave and Adrienne's blog (why no comment on mine? ;) Your family is SO cute! I can't believe how grown up your kids are. I love blogs and keeping in touch with friends and family. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you!
ReplyDelete