20.5.10

"I am 'scouts' years old."

For Garrett's Birthday we just tried to think of a couple fun things to do all day. We are going to have a party for him this Saturday with family. I actually am pretty sad because it isn't suppose to be very nice that day and i was really looking forward to having his party outside.
Anyway here is an over view of our day...
It was Garrett's 3rd Birthday yesterday and when you ask him how old he is, he holds up 3 (kinda 4) fingers close together and says 'scouts'! :) I guess thats what he learns from watching his dad do the little scout pledge thing. Anyway its pretty funny.
First we went to Garrett's kindermusik class, which he loves!
We went to the park and played and had cupcakes. My mom had also brought chalk for them to play with.
I had asked him earlier what kind of birthday cake he wanted and he said 'carrott cake'. :) I asked him 'where would we get carrott cake?' and he told me 'Sam's club'! So we had Carrott cake, cupcakes because i had to have a chocolate cake for his real birthday cake. (check later to see it. its going to be really cute. hopefully.)
Garrett's favorite place to eat is panda bear or panda place (a.k.a. panda express) so Josh and I took him to panda express for dinner.
Then we came home and got to open some presents. He got this Bulldozer, which he hasn't stopped playing with. He even slept with it. And he got this nice wagon, he is really wanting to go for a ride in it. We actually kinda got it for ourselves too. i want to use it when i harvest the garden so i don't have to haul everything in little by little. so it will be a well used wagon. (sam's club for $40. , and its really nice.)
He also got some cool sunglasses! He got some flip flops and a little truck and trailer that hauls a tractor. we have a few more things that we are saving for him party.
And that was his day in a net shell. He is so big, its crazy! He is a little character, always keeping us laughing. :)

1 comment: