9.12.09

Our pathetic Christmas decor

Here is our Christmas tree! It is really sad! I have had more ornaments on it but with a 1 and 2 year old, the ornaments don't stay on long. I still have to get a star for the top, I don't think we have ever had one, its about time we do! Oh and Garrett last year, pulled on the branch and snapped one of the legs, so if it isn't standing just right it falls over! :) One of the first things Garrett does in the morning is plugs the lights in, on the tree.
This past week Garrett and I have been doing Christmas ornament crafts. These were a couple that were fun and easy for him to do and they turned out pretty cute!
I Love Christmas time! I am really excited for Christmas this year, I think my kids are at a fun age! One of my favorite things about Christmas time is being able to spend money, I love to shop and don't have many opportunities to just go out and spend money, other than for groceries! Its a fun time to buy gifts for my family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. i have to agree that Christmas is much more fun with kids. Parker is about 3 and it's so fun to see his excitment over the christmas tree and Santa Claus. He rearranges my ornaments everyday, but luckily he hasn't broken any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think all the funny stories about the tree make it even more special! I can't wait to have kids at Christmas...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tree! Bizzy still likes to to decorate and re-decorate our tree. Kind of fun, I never know what to expect:-) By the way, I love the picture with Garrett and all the bras.....it just made me laugh

    ReplyDelete