30.11.09

Steal of a deal!

Thursday night we got home from our thanksgiving party at about 11. I put my kids and Josh to bed and went and got Mikayla from her house so we could go shopping. We came back here and watched a movie. Then brushed our hair and teeth and headed to kohl's first. We got there at 3 am. I wasn't going to stand in line because it was cold. But not 5 minutes later my sister in law pulls up and makes me and Mikayla stand in line. It was so cold. Because I hadn't planned on standing in line all I had was a hoodie on. It was really fun though. It was a first for me, and you really do get good deals. I got a 100 dollar pan set for 30. with a 10 dollar rebate. I also got a 20 piece pyrex set for 30., it was about 50% off. And I also got a GREAT deal on something for my sister that I can't post incase she looks at my blog. The other 2 things were for myself, selfish of my I know. But I didn't have time to think of something I wanted to buy for family. I usually go shop around for them and just see what I can find, I usually have an idea of what I want to get them. Anyway I liked shopping on black friday and I will probably do it again next year!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm always missing out on great deals every year but I just can't seem to convince myself that it's worth losing sleep to shop! Ha ha! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally do it again next year! It was fun to see you that early. I think it is great that you got your teeth brushed because I didn't:-)

    ReplyDelete