1 month ago
27.11.09
Don't they go great together?
We went to Josh's brothers house for Thanksgiving. We had a really good time. We ate lots of yummy foods and pies!!
Wednesday night while I was making pie filling. Garrett was on the counter pushing some play dough in a bowl, when he pushed the bowl slipped off the counter and Garrett and the bowl when falling to the ground. I swore and picked him up. A while later when we picked him up under his arms and he started to cry harder, we thought that was weird because we thought he hit his head. While we were changing him into his PJs we noticed a bruise on his shoulder. We had givin him some medicine so he went to sleep and seemed better in the morning. He was runnin around and having fun until he would try to pull himself onto a chair or move his arm in a certain way and then he would complain. So we just thought we would keep an eye on it today. He was a little distant from the other kids, but other than that he seemed okay. Then when I changed him into his pajamas I noticed a bump on his collar bone. My mother in law said she thought we better take him into the ER, so we did. They took x-rays and sure enought he broke his collar bone!!! Crazy huh! The Dr. said there wasn't much they could do. He could wear a little brace or something but he didn't think he would keep it on so just to let it heal on its own, and keep him medicated.
....So that was our excitement......the ER on Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not the best way to spend Thanksgiving:-( I am so excited to be reconnected with you and your family is soooooo cute! Bizzy had fun looking at this with me. She still talks about you and your go-gurt partied:-)
ReplyDeleteWhat YOU swore! I would have loved to see that! Poor little guy. Love you guys and I cant wait to see you guys. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeletep.s. I barely even recognized Wyatt in your family picture! Wow, he is tall!