
Josh and I decided that we wanted to make making chocolates a tradition that we do every year! So we did some chocolates, white chocolate popcorn, and some chewy chex mix (my favorite).

We also made 3 batches of fudge that didn't turn out. Come to find out we had made it completly wrong! We went over to my inlaws to be taught how. I will attempt one more time, even though I swore to Josh that I wouldn't ever make fudge again. -our fudge didn't turn out last year either-

Garretts first time seeing an air pop popcorn maker. He thought it was pretty cool!
Poor Leah gets locked in her high chair while we all cook!

We all went out to play in the snow. Garrett and I were going to make a snow man but the snow wouldn't bind, darn! Josh was nice and shoveled the driveway. I went in after about 10 minutes because it was to cold for me!
How fun! Making Christmas treats is A LOT of work though. Maybe when you figure out how to make fudge, you can share the secret with me. Mine never turns out either:-)
ReplyDeleteCookies is as ambitious as i got this year. The chocolates sound great though, and a great tradition!
ReplyDelete