Trisha, my sister in law came to help me when the baby came! She is leaving us and going back to her family tomorrow morning. So before she leaves we thought we would have her take some family pictures for us. so here are a couple of our favorites!(don't mind Leah's headband, she insisted)
So cute. i don't know if they are dancing or just hugging!?
He is such a stud!
Because we are living in North Dakota, oil country, we thought it would be fitting to get a family picture by a pump jack! :)
Trish hangin with Brock! They got to be good friends. Really all my kids had some good bonding with Trish!
My Dad came out one day to see the baby and the other kids! It was a fun visit!
Brock LOVES the baby. he is always asking to hold the baby, or bringing him a diaper or giving kisses!
A few more pictures from the Hospital!
Trisha brought up her laptop for me to be able to put these pictures on. I don't have a way to upload pictures so I will not be able to put pictures on for a while, but I will do an update on how we are doing soon!
Just FYI, Ridge is an awesome baby. He is sleeping 3 or 4 hour stretches at night...so nice! The kids are in heaven, as am I!
1 month ago

I love all the pictures! Ridge is so adorable! I miss you guys! I especially LOVE the picture of Brock and Ridge! Brock looks SO big! Neil wishes he could play with Garrett!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got some pictures! They are great! Its so nice to have family come to help and visit when you have a big event like this. Glad they're taking good care of you!
ReplyDeleteSo ADORABLE!!!!!! Some of these pictures are PRICELESS! I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow! You got some awsome pictures. I know that your dad was so happy to come for a visit. How far away do you live from him? I love all of the pictures of your family. The kids are getting big. You look great!
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen