30.5.12

DAKOTA ZOO!!

 When Monday rolled around and I had not gone into labor and Josh had the day off we decided to go to the zoo. We hoped the walking would put me into labor. Well it didn't work but we had a fun time!! 
 They had fun windows to look through in the middle of the exhibit! you just had to be tall!
 Here is Brock in the tunnel getting to the window to see the animals:
 When Brock saw the wolves he immediately dropped to the ground and stuck his tongue out! :)
 Here we all are in a giant bird nest!
We are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby boy, who is not wanting to come for some reason. I am now 5 days over my due date and am very ready to be done being pregnant! Hopefully my next post will be about a new addition to our family! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jill! This post about made me cry. With all the pictures of the adorable kids. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure have been thinking a lot about you. I hope that baby comes tomorrow!!!! It was fun to play with your kids. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of older blogs that I had missed. Sorry. The zoo looked like fun. You look great for being 5 days over. The kiddos are darling.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete