27.3.12

Visitors!

My mom, mikayla and marissa came up to visit my dad who lives in montana, and is 2 hours from me. So I drove to Montana to visit them, and took mikayla and Marissa back home with me for a couple days. My mom is going to come see where I am and pick up the girls. But while I have the girls we will be doing some fun things like today we went swimming! It's fun to have company, and visitors! ( its not letting me upload the picture.)

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I bet that is so nice to have some family around! I'm confused about what your dad and what Josh are doing... I thought they were together? Sorry, I must have missed something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kim. I thought that your dad and Josh worked for the same place. I thought that your dad was the foreman. Why is he in Montana? I'm glad that you were able to go and see your mom & take the girls back home with you. I know how much fun it is to receive visitor when you live a long way from home. We loved it when grandpa & grandma Holliday came to visit us in Germany.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete