Well we have been, here in North Dakota for a month and a half now. We are liking it okay. The weather has actually been nicer here than it has been back home. We are a little lonesome but we do okay. Josh works alot of hours and stays really busy. Even on his one or two days off he has things he needs to do. He usually has Sundays off, so thats nice.
The ward here is good. Its hard to make friends because #1 people live so far out. some people live 2 hours away. and #2 because EVERYONE is so new that we're all waiting for the other person to come talk to us. They went from like 85 members to a full ward of 500 or so, in the last year or two. (i think anyway, that might be a little off)
We have a few things we do every week. They are one day go to the library, one day do our laundry (thats a huge chore), and one day we do our grocery shopping. We do get to go get the mail at the post office everyday, so that at least gets us out of the house. :) But now that its warming up outside we will be spending lots of our time at the parks.
We are starting to wonder where we are going to put a fourth baby. But we are getting very excited for this baby to come. I am already ready to be done being pregnant. Although i have had a wonderful and easy pregnancy, its just no fun to be big and uncomfortable. :) Tell me what you all think about names.
We like Ridge Carter (carter is a family name), or Nathen Wade (wade is also a family name)?????? We will take your votes or any new names you like.
Well that is my long update. hope you didn't all fall asleep. :)
Oh Yeah, there are NO kids here! And i get so many funny looks and 'wow, you have your hands full' type comments, everywhere we go. Its quite funny.

I'm sure you DO have your hands full. :) But its a good full. Glad you're making the best of it and that you can be together! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Ridge before so if you're going for more unique I'd choose that...I like Nathan too though! :)
ReplyDeleteJill I just wrote this huge comment and when I tried to preview it the computer said no! Let's try again. I know how you feel with the funny looks and are those all yours, or boy you have your hands full. That was exactly what happened to me the whole time that we lived in Germany. Germans hide their kids I think. We took our kids to the zoo and everyon stare and commented on the 4 young boys. We didn't see one other child at the zoo.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen
Hey Jill! I miss you guys so much! Whenever we go past your house I think of all my many memories with you guys. Tell your kids I miss them. Hopefully you are doing good. You guys should email me. When you have that cute little baby you will have to send me some pictures. If you ever come up and visit let me know. By the way I like both the names, but I think I like Ridge. :) Love you guys!! Love: lexi
ReplyDeleteHappy to see an update on you guys. We miss you so much. My kids always ask to have your kids over to play and I remind them that you are in North Dakota. So Ryan and I like Nathan Wade, but whatever you name him will be his name and will fit him.
ReplyDeleteI have always liked Ridge since you told me about it when you came to V.T me and it is unique. I know how it is with people wondering how you do it with lots of kids. That happened to us in Star Valley, WY. I had forgotten that people are not used to having lots of kids, especially outside of Utah. Well, keep us updated. Especially when the new baby comes :)
ReplyDeleteI like Ridge and I like Wade. But I don't like Ridge Wade. One of them would need another syllable. Ridger Wade? ha ha Good luck can't wait to see pics of this cute baby!! Glad you're together in ND=)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kim. But I also like Ridge Carter. So glad you finally updated about your life in North Dakota! That's crazy people in the ward live so far! It took about 8 months for me to be comfortable in my current ward because so many people are new, so just give it time :) And that's great not many have kids because yours are a novelty! Maybe you'll have lots of babysitters for that reason!
ReplyDelete