13.7.11

Its come around.... again

We it seems that once or twice a year everyone gets sick in my family. Well this week is that week for us. And it always seems like i am the one who doesn't get sick. thankfully because someone needs to take care of the sickies. Josh got sick on Saturday. Called in sick on Monday and went to the Dr. we found out there that he has strep throat and he really needs to get his tonsils out! which he has no time to take off work to get it done. oh yeah he had to get a shot of Amoxicillin. which gave him a dead butt all day. :) Garrett has complained about his ear hurting. So when we were at the Dr. with Josh i had him look at Garrett's ears and he said there was a bunch of wax in there that he couldn't see around and that it would work its way out. Yesterday my aunt asked me if Garrett had tubes in his ears. I told no, why? When i looked at his ear that he had been complaining about, sure enough there was a huge chunk of wax coming out. and it has continued to work big chunks of wax out and a ton of liquid. :( sick i know. Now he has a fever and is sick all over. -and he refuses to take medicine. strange child! Now Leah. She is suffering from a yeast infection. those are never to fun. she doesn't complain about it to much except for right after she goes to the bathroom. -so sad. And for Brock, he is working really hard on his two top teeth. and he will take Motrin, so that helps. Hope you are all staying away from any sicknesses at your house. As for us we will keep working on getting better.

5 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like you have your hands full with sicknesses. I hope you do not got sick yourself and that everyone gets better.
    Tell Garrett and Leah, that I hope they get better and that Josh does too. I hope Brock will cut theese teeth. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have very good luck! Dang! I actually have been sick and I went to the doctor, but i just have a sinus infection. I'm glad that it is not contagious. Tell your kids to get better. Hopefully you and Brock don't get sick! Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. So sorry for you. :( Even though you're not sick... having sick family is horrible! Get better everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, that is terrible! I am sure they are all healthy by now. I hope you stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't expecting another post. This was exciting and sad. I hope that everyone is completely better by now. Having a sick family is never easy. Did Brock cut his teeth? All of my family got yeast infections if I put them in disposable diapers, so I had to have them in cloth diapers and wash/then rinse them in vinegar water. Vinegar kills yeast.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete