24.2.11

I love potty training....

...when its all said and done, that is. I read a friends blog who said she just did it cold turkey with her daughter and the first couple days were hard but then it clicked and her little girl has done great ever since.
Leah had gone a couple times and showed some interest so i thought it wouldn't be to hard. so one day we did it and she didn't have one accident the first 4 days! she even went #2 the first day, no problem. She has had a couple accidents here and there. She also has a hard time with #2 sometimes. But i will but a pull up on her if she is having a hard time so she doesn't get constipated.
...she is doing great! and i am so excited to have it behind us! it is true, girls are SO much easier!
she crosses she legs like that all the time, its so funny.

3 comments:

  1. Today is the day for Eliza... hope it goes as well as Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I bet she'll be all done soon, which would be great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who was the easiest to train Dennis or Kim. I do know who the hardest was that would be my Sean. He didn't want to take the time to go in the potty, so he would hold it in the whole time he was on the throne. Then when I would give in and let him get down he would immeditaly go in his pants. Boy did he make me mad. This was our way of life for about 6 months. He finally figured out that it took much less time to just go and then he could play for a longer period of time. He knew how to do it, he just didn't want to. Congrats on it going so good. I love the crossed legs. Way cute. Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete