I got a little confused, so the pictures are in funky order. The first pictures are at my mom and dad's house Christmas day.
My mom got this little table for the grandkids to play on and have dinner on because we are crowded for sunday dinner.
My mom made Leah and Cambree matching aprons! Garrett loves Leah apron and wears it all the time. I got my favorite game 'settlers of Catan'. I also got fleece sheets, which we love. I got some other additional things that i asked for too. I got some storage totes for the kids room for their toys. Which will make me happy if their room can be organized. Josh also build shelves in there. They have been nice already -because their room is so small, i needed a place for all their toys.
The kids just got a bunch of toys. They got puzzles, blocks, a truck and trailer, ect. Just a lot of things they needed.
We had Josh's family over for our Christmas Eve party. In Weston the members of the city council all find someone to play santa and they go around to all the houses in weston. Because Josh is on the city council he had to find a Santa. He asked his brother James, who did an awesome job! I would post the video, but its really long.

Looks like a fabulous Christmas, it was SO good to see you and your cute kids! Thanks for making the effort to come see us!
ReplyDeleteFun,Fun!! Looks like a blast. Hope you had a fun Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI loved all of the pictures. Your Christmas sounded like it was wonderful. You have a darling family. Love Aunt Colleen
ReplyDelete