My mom's ward did their trunk-r-treat on the Tuesday before, so that people would do regular trick-r-treating on Saturday night. On Thursday night the elementary school had their little carnival that we went to and had a good time at. We also went to our own wards trunk-r-treat on Saturday night. Where they had soup afterwards. oh, we did trick-r-treat to one house and that was to Garrett and Leahs nursery leaders house, who were not able to make it to the trunk-r-treat because they were sick. Over all a fun Halloween.
2 months ago

Cute kiddos!
ReplyDeleteHey wait at second... that shirt looks familiar... is that the outfit I got him??? I feel so honored :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties. Love the cute kids in their costumes. Your blessed.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I posted the anonymous and I just thought that I should have signed it so you knew who was posting. Kim sent me your blog address, so now I can keep in touch. Love you tons. Aunt Colleen
ReplyDeleteI lost the favorite that I had up for you, but this old one came up and I am going to see if it will work. Love you Aunt Colleen
ReplyDelete