Yesterday I got to go shopping all my myself (plus brock but hes an angel). I stopped at wendy's got a hamburger and went to the mall parking lot, to eat it, then go in. While I was sitting there I was looking in my rear view mirror at this guy/kid standing by this car. He was looking around, just kinda standing there, watching people get in their cars. I looked away then when i looked back I saw him swing a bag out of the car he was standing by and then got in another car and drove off. My first thought was, 'he just stole that purse' then i second guessed myself. But i thought 'NO, he really did'. so i pulled out and followed him, got his license plate number then called 911. I went back to the mall and an officer came to talk to me and had me fill out some paper work. When all was said and done the officer told me that they caught him, that he indeed had a purse and i know there was at least a credit card and who knows what else in the purse. So they caught him and it was because I was in the right place at the right time! And followed my instincts!
I was pretty proud of myself! But my brother in law, who's an officer in Preston says it doesn't count if I brag about it! :D

Woohoo, you're totally a hero! Way to go, I think you've earned some serious bragging rights :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Good for you..another one bites the dust.
ReplyDelete"What are you gonna do when 'Jill' comes for you!?" ;)
You rock!
ReplyDeleteIt totally counts to brag about it. It inspires the rest of us. I called police this morning to report a car prowler in the neighborhood. I had shrugged it off at first, but realized it was better to be safe than sorry.
ReplyDeleteJill I agree with Kim, You rock! Way to go girl. You just saved someones holidays. Janene has experienced someone stilling her Christmas and it was not fun, plus it spoiled the great feeling that you get at this time of year. You have every right to brag:)
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen
Way to go Jill, I think you should join your Brother-in-law in law enforcment.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to see how big your family is getting.Have a wonderful Holiday season.
Scott Goveia
You ARE amazing!
ReplyDelete