30.8.10

Week 1....

How is it with 3?? Lets just say, I am tired.
I was kind of nervous about how it would be with 3 kids. I was worried about how Garrett and Leah would react, and treat a new baby. ...well so far so good. (knock on wood)
Garrett is all about the new baby. He loves to help change his diaper and his clothes. If Brock is in the other room sleeping, Garrett wants to know where he is, or even be in there with him. He is pretty good about leaving him alone while I am in the shower or doing anything around the house. Garrett is constantly stealing his pacifier and running off to hide with it. {:
Garrett gave him this truck to play with. ...so nice of him.
Leah on the other hand isn't as interested as i thought she would be. She likes him and talks to him. She is actually really concerned when he is crying. Today she was pounding on the bathroom door to tell me he was crying in his bed. ME? I just sit and hold him all day. I get nothing done. But i love to just sit and hold him. When Josh gets home he just sits and holds him too. Brock is such a nice baby. He eats and sleeps really well. He is sleeping about 2 1/2 to 3 hours at night. which is good. But its still hard to have my sleep interrupted a couple times a night. He is really good about just going back to sleep after he eats, so thats nice. He is awake a little more and more during the day, during that time he is just content and happy, looking around. We love having a new baby in our family. We love Brock and we couldn't asked to be blessed any more. I just hope everything continues to go so well. it might get a little harder when i start needing to go places and cart 3 kids into the grocery store, but i am sure we will survive. I do have all my family close. They help out a ton! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jill! He is so beautiful! I'm glad you get to sit and hold him all day. That is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know if you ever go shopping down here you could drop the kids off here and go in peace;) Or I could just hook up with ya and help ya out a bit. It's crazy that a week has gone by it feels like I just went to see ya. Glad that all is going well!

    ReplyDelete