It was my birthday last sunday, the 4th. It was a good day. I got a card from Josh and the kids with an i.o.u. mostly because i didn't have anything i really had to have. I didn't want to buy any more maternity clothes because i am almost done and i will need clothes really bad after the baby so i will get to go shopping after the baby.

Josh was incharge of pictures and he didn't do the greatest job, this was the best picture we got.

I did get a couple things from my mom and dad. they just gave me some of my favorites things. My favorite cereal, reeses puffs, peanut butter m&m's, some really nice foundation, lotion, some money that i could do whatever with, save and buy clothes, or i have really wanted to dye my hair (i actually can't decide if i just want to continue to let it grow out, or just dye it. ??). i also got a scentsy candle warmer thing with the wax. which is something i have really wanted!!
anyway it was a good day!
*we had dirt dessert for my birthday cake
*FYI i was turning 24! old i know! :)
Old?!?! For sure. ;) I get so caught up in Levi's birthday that I forget its your special day too... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jill, Happy (very late) Birthday! You look so cute! I wish we could have a play day!
ReplyDeleteLove, Sharelle
happy birthday (late) to you!!! Sounds like a great day! I love my scentsy!
ReplyDelete