6.6.10

garden time, again!

Here is the beginning of our garden. Trust me, it is as big as it looks. Josh has big plans and thinks he will be able to keep up with it all. I will not be able to do as much, being prego and all. And I will have a new baby during canning season. BUT Josh says he can keep up and I will do what I can to help. This is about 1/3 of the new strawberry starts we planted this year. They are doing great and I can't wait for fresh strawberries!!
We did Raspberry starts this year too. I didn't know how you started to grow Raspberries and then my dad brought over a bunch of sticks and he and Josh put them in the ground. It looked kinda funny, but they are growing really good now. Josh is WAY excited for raspberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment