Marrissa is doing a lamb for 4H. The guy that gave her, her sheep told her to take two because they do better when they have a friend. so now Mikayla got roped into doing the other lamb for 4H. And because Josh and I are the only ones with land and/or a closed in place to put them, we have the great honor of keeping them at our house. Garrett loves it. I am fine with it i just made the deal that if they get out i am not chasing them! :) and actually they gave josh a little run this morning. wish i would have seen it....actually i don't cause then i would have had to help.
1 month ago

How fun! We were in Smithfield today and drove by your old apartment and the played at the park for just a minute. It would have been a lot more fun if the sun was out and you guys were there:)
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously so cute. It makes me want to go out and buy a farm. You are so lucky to live where you live! I keep looking for Josh at work but with their hats on they all look the same! Hope all is well! Hope your baby is growing, growing!
ReplyDeleteBetween your ginormous garden and your sheep you guys are true blue farmers! LOVE it!
ReplyDeletesooo cute! I love that face he's doing. I wish I would have had a little lamb to raise as a kid!!
ReplyDelete