First of all Garrett went to the Dr. for one of the first times. When we first had him we hadn't decided if we wanted to immunize or not so we never did. But we have now decided to immunize him, so we are playing catch up. His first visit he got 6 shots. He did really well until the 5th and 6th. i don't think he would have cried had they stopped after 4.
But his stats where:
30% for Weight : 29 lbs.
30% for height : 36 in.
AND
70% for the size of his head! :)
He must be really smart. The Dr. even said so! :)
Our little Leah: She is growing, just not as fast as everyone else! :) Her 18 month stats:
5% for weight : 20 lbs. 4.5 oz. (she gained 3 lbs in 6 months) 25% for Height : 30 1/2 in. (she grew 3 in. since 12 months)
This is how much Leah's feet grew in 6 months!
AND FOR THE NEWS!
WE ARE HAVING A BOY!
I am 20 weeks (half way) this Friday, and we just found out we are having a boy!! we are so excited! especially the boys ;) It was good to see that everything was developing right and the my dates are right on! I love ultrasounds they are so fun!

Oh my gosh! I'm having a boy too. Coincidences keep on coming
ReplyDeleteCongrats on baby boy! Boy girl boy. Not a bad pattern ( : I love my dr. office cuz they do an ultrasound with each visit so I got to see my babies at least once every 4 weeeks. But they only charge insurance for 2 so that you don't pay extra. Nice. Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! We find out tomorrow what we are having. I'm about 19 wks. Brian and Amy found out last week they are having a girl! Oh my - I'm looking at the date of the comments - i'm way late on the congrats - sorry.
ReplyDelete