Well I guess now is as good a time as any to tell everyone that I'M PREGNANT!! Crazy, I know. I told a group of friends and all they did was laugh.
BUT we are way excited to be extending our family. This will make 3 for Josh and I and we couldn't be happier!
I am due August 20th, which makes me currently 12 weeks! I have an appointment for an ultrasound March 9th, and we can't wait for that!
I'll keep you all updated!

congrats! That is way exciting news! I hope you're feeling okay.
ReplyDeleteThat is very exciting! Congrats
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's awesome...and three sounds a little exhausting! Hope your pregnancy is cake! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was fast!!:) Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your children are darling. That snow cave looks like tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteWe only laughed because we were happy for you! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! That's very exciting news!!!
ReplyDeleteAh we're due ONE day apart! Cousin love. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow Jill! Congrats that is exciting! It was fun to see you guys at Anne's farewell. We need to get together again soon!!!
ReplyDelete