1 month ago
21.2.10
Hold her...??
Yesterday our friends Stacie and Mitch Dorius came to our house for a visit with there new baby Ellie! I was interested to see how my kids did around a new baby. Whether they would be soft, or rough. Jealous or not care at all! My observations were interesting....
*The first thing Garrett said when I got her was "hold her" as he held both hands out! :)
*Leah didn't care to much, she just looked at her.
*Once they got the baby to sleep it seemed the kids were extra loud. They were jumping on the couch the baby was on and leaning on her, trying to see her.
*We set her on couch while we ate dinner and Garrett climbed right up there to get her.
In just 2 or 3 hours of observation I have concluded that I will not be able leave the baby unattended for any amount of time. Also that nap time is going to be hard, unless the baby learns to be a really deep sleeper. And hopefully neither one will have a hard time with a new baby around. :)
...lets hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, this doesn't have anything to do with this post. . .
ReplyDeleteWhat is your sister's address on her mission?
This has something to with with the post: Cute! I'm so excited for you to have another one :)