3.1.10

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy!!

We have had a really lazy week. Josh has been off work, so we have been a little out of our groove. We have stayed up late, and slept in late. But late for us is like staying up til 11 and waking up at 8. Poor Josh can't sleep past 6, but I sleep til 8. Its really nice but during the day I just feel lazy and groggy. We have also watched alot of movies. Our TV broke so we just watch movies on our computer! It doesn't feel good to be so unproductive. But I guess every once in a while its okay. Hopefully tomorrow we get back into the swing of things and get back to regular life.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a good New Year! Did anyone set any really great new year goals? I didn't really because i never work very hard towards them, so I just don't. Not a good way to be, I know!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I don't set goals either. I've got too much to do already. I'm glad you had a chance to be lazy and unproductive. We need it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete