29.12.09

Christmas!!

Here are just a couple of random pictures of our Christmas! I took alot of videos of Christmas and didn't take many pictures but here are a few. On Christmas Eve we do a big traditional dinner with Josh's side. Christmas morning we do our own little family thing, then we go to my families house and exchange gifts. The picture above is at my families house. The below pictures are of a train that Garrett got and one of Garrett and Josh in a tent that has a tunnel coming out (which Garrett and Leah love). Then there is one of me with some of the great buys I got on black friday! We had a really fun Christmas. The kids got a ton of toys and Josh and I were able to get a couple fun things for eachother. We also got some fun things from family! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I bought the same Pyrex containers! :) We haven't talked forever! Let's get together soon...

    ReplyDelete