
We had a lot of fun for halloween! Leah was a little fairy girl. Garrett was a cute little elephant. This wasn't the best picture, but it was the best he would let me get. He doesn't like pictures. We had a trunk or treat with our ward on Friday night. On Saturday night we went to grandparents trunk or treat for their ward. We had a lot of fun at both. On the second night we put little jewels on Leahs forhead and her ears they were really cute I'll have to get the picture from my sister. Anyway, hope everyone had a great Halloween!
What a fun Halloween! I love the costumes. I wish our ward would've done our trunk or treat the night before. The reason why my blog doesn't update on your list anymore is because it's private now. Private blogs can't update on the lists. Sorry! So you'll just have to drop by every few days to see if i've posted something new.
ReplyDelete