Every once in a while Garrett and I will make cookies or some kind of a treat, reason # 1 is because Garrett needs something to do and reason # 2 is that Josh likes to take something like that in his lunch. So I am always looking for good recipes, and I found one!! A really good one!! It was a link from Chantels blog. They are called chocolate pudding cookies. They are so good, they are my new favorite. So here is the recipe if you all want to try it!
Chocolate Pudding cookies
2 sticks butter or margarine
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 c. flour
1 package (4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
1 package (12 oz.) chocolate chips
Combine. Batter will be stiff. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
Alternate: use the larger size box of chocolate pudding and reduce flour by 1/4 c

My sister-in-Law is an amazing cook. Try the rolo cookies...mmmmmmmmmmm!
ReplyDeleteMmmm, I love cookies! I have a really good double choc. chip recipe that is my favorite, you should try it, I'll try and post the recipe on my blog soon!!
ReplyDeleteThese sound so good, i'll have to try them! Anything with pudding and I'm game!
ReplyDelete