13.10.12

Family Pictures!! ... YEA!

In September after Wyatt got home from his mission we got our family pictures taken!We had Melanie Gunnell,  a friend of mine do them for us! It was the first time we had had them professionally taken, and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out!! (thanks melanie!) I didn't post them in any order, I just put them up! Enjoy...  
Our little family! (probably my favorite of us)

This one is of EVERYBODY...so far

My siblings!

The original family :)

All the cute cute cousins! 
The girlies...

....and the boys
Daddy and his little princess



4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are such great pictures!!! I can't believe how grown up everyone is!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors everyone is wearing. Sweet babies! Beautiful smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Kim & Katie. All of the pictures are great. I love where you had them taken. Too cute for words. You look beautiful in them all, but I really like the girls. Thanks for sharing.
    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete