23.5.12

Just Brock and I

My Dad is living up here by us. He lives about 2 hours away in Montana. He was going home for a visit, for Mikayla's graduation from Seminary and from High School. He offered to take Garrett and Leah for the week to play with cousins and to give me a break before the baby gets here. I was a little hesitant because they would be gone over Garretts birthday and we had big birthday plans. He just turned 5, I can't believe he is that big! Anyway I left it up to Garrett and Leah to choose and they said they wanted to go. They left last friday afternoon and have been having the time of their lives. It has been a nice break and i have gotten lots done. Its amazing how clean the house stays with just Brock at home. Josh had taken Saturday off so he would be home for Garretts birthday. So for all day Saturday and Sunday it was just us and Brock. With Josh working so much the time he is home is divided between all of us and sometimes its just not enough. So it was a really nice couple of days together. But now we are ready for Garrett and Leah to come home. They get back tomorrow night and we are very excited to have them back. My sister in law, Trish is also coming up here to help me, when the baby gets here. She will get here tomorrow night as well. I am due Friday, and I sure hope this little guy doesn't take much longer than that to get here! Trish is going to bring up here lap top so i will have a way to upload pictures because as of right now i have no way to put pictures on the blog. So be looking for a baby post in the next couple days!! :D (and also a post about my big 5 year old!)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to be so close to baby! And what a fun treat for the kids to spend time with cousins! I saw your comment on my blog recently and I just don't get on the computer much lately... so haven't replied until now. But we would love to hear the details on what your life is like. Myemail is kim.woodbury at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see some baby pictures. How fun for the kids to go with Grandpa and be able to see their cousins. If they are like my grandchildren they loooovvvveeee their cousins. I'm sure it was nice to have the house stay clean, but I know how much you must be missing them. Hope all is well and you have an easy time with the delivery.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete