Maybe we are! :D But we're sure excited! I am due May 25th! Garrett and Leah fight about whether it is a brother or a sister. Leah says 'we never get a sister'. Josh and I fight about whether or not to find out. I am really working on him to not find out what it is. I think it would be really fun not to find out and Josh doesn't think he could wait! :)
Aren't they so cute!!? I think they they need a new sibling!
Wow! Lots of exciting things in your house! Congratulations and good luck with the MOVE!
ReplyDeleteCongrats that is so exciting!!!
ReplyDeletethat is sooo exciting! Bizzy and I just had so much fun looking at your pictures. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteWhat the JUNK!!! You guys can't move. I guess this is wake up call that I need to call my friend. I will be calling. Congrats on baby #4. We have been very excited for you guys. We love you and will miss you, but we know that you have to do what is best for your family.
ReplyDeleteWow, good luck with the new baby and with the move! Very exciting.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I love babies! We will be adding a baby to our family on May 22nd! So it'll be easy for me to keep track of when your baby should be here ( :
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so excited for you. What are you hoping for? Kim complained for years that we didn't have another baby so she could have a little sister. Then she went away to school and said, "I am soooooo happy that you didn't have another girl! All I want are little boys!" But she is really happy that she got Miss Eliza.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Colleen
Holy Moly Jill so many changes for you guys! Such an exciting time! Wish we were seeing you this week. Congrats on the baby and the new job!!! Happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again, I am really excited for you guys! I am sad that you guys are moving away:( I am glad that I was able to get to know you through music class, we will have to stay in touch.
ReplyDelete