Never had a bloody nose?!?! Really? Man, I've had tons of bloody noses in my day. I think the worse was when Eliza head butted me while we were staying at a hotel, it was 3 am and I didn't want to wake everyone, so I headed to the lobby with baby girl in tow. I was quite the sight to behold.
Wow! I would be sitting in first grade when all of the sudden my nose would start to bleed. The teacher and nurse wouldn't be able to get it to stop, so they would get my sister out of class and have her walk me home. It would take lots of ice and pressure to finally get it to stop. This happened at least once a month until I was about 16. The doctor carterized my nose and they finally stopped. Then again I have never had a nose bleed because of someone or something hitting it. Kim however had tons of nose bleeds because of a soccer ball hitting her in the nose. Hope your nose is ok now. Love Aunt Colleen
Josh and I have been married almost 6 years. We have 4 children now. Garrett is 5, Leah is 4, Brock is 2, and we just had a brand new baby, Ridge!! We are excited for you to all stay updated with us through our blog. Happy reading!
He punched you?! ouch! Bloody noses are the worst. I think you get to do some punching now. ;)
ReplyDeleteNever had a bloody nose?!?! Really? Man, I've had tons of bloody noses in my day. I think the worse was when Eliza head butted me while we were staying at a hotel, it was 3 am and I didn't want to wake everyone, so I headed to the lobby with baby girl in tow. I was quite the sight to behold.
ReplyDeleteWow! I would be sitting in first grade when all of the sudden my nose would start to bleed. The teacher and nurse wouldn't be able to get it to stop, so they would get my sister out of class and have her walk me home. It would take lots of ice and pressure to finally get it to stop. This happened at least once a month until I was about 16. The doctor carterized my nose and they finally stopped. Then again I have never had a nose bleed because of someone or something hitting it. Kim however had tons of nose bleeds because of a soccer ball hitting her in the nose. Hope your nose is ok now. Love Aunt Colleen
ReplyDeleteif you'd stop bulling him maybe he'd be a little nicer;)
ReplyDelete